From my dear friend Nancy Karpenske, who with many other staff members at LifeBridge Christian Church has been on the front lines of it since the Colorado floods. People are ridiculous.
1. Meat tenderizer
2. Hundreds of “Know You Are Loved” bracelets
3. Pamphlets about explaining disaster to children
4. Exercise equipment
5. Canned goods that expired in 2008
6. Box of Stampin’ Up craft projects
7. Sweatshirts with holes and paint stains
8. Smelly blankets adorned with pet hair
9. High heels
10. Frozen elk meat from 2010
and so much more………..